1. I resolve to actually put something on the tree. Lights AND ornaments. It's up in the living room and mocking me in its naked state. The kids have concluded that the boxes of ornaments are actually kitty toys since they have been on the floor for two days and still show no inclination of migrating toward the tree.
2. I resolve to take the tree down before
3. I resolve to complete the annual family slide show that we watch on Christmas Eve. Oh, and the slide shows that I didn't get done last year or the year before.
4. I resolve to get my poor little boy scout's badges attached to his uniform. Since I have had both for three months.
5. I resolve to apply the super ideas to improve my MS to my MS.
And in the actual self-improvement instead of get caught up category:
6. I resolve to do one randomly nice thing each day. Take someone else's grocery cart back to the store, pay for the next person's coffee, something. Smiling at someone who is rude to me totally counts.